Client Service Standards At Akridge & Balch, P.C.
We place the highest premium on client service. We are committed to personal and prompt attention to each client. We understand that our clients expect exceptional service from our lawyers and staff. These are our primary goals, and our attorneys and staff are expected to deliver nothing less.
With that in mind, we strive to achieve these goals by following these client service practices:
- Telephone messages will be returned as soon as possible. If an attorney is unable to return the call personally, the attorney’s assistant will be ready to do so, even if it is only to inform you that they are unavailable and to give you a time when you can expect a callback.
- Whenever possible, you will be given the option of leaving a message with a legal assistant or receptionist, or on voicemail. Messages will be relayed accurately and promptly.
- Voicemail and email will be checked regularly during the day. If for some reason this is not possible, recorded greetings will so indicate.
- Client correspondence will be handled promptly upon receipt.
- Bills will be clear and easy to understand and fall within the realm of your expectations. Billing problems or questions will be resolved promptly.
- All charges and expenses will be explained in detail and as early as possible. You will be fully and continuously briefed on all unanticipated charges or budget overages.
- If desired, your attorney will personally review the first bill with you to be sure all items are clear and understandable.
- Bills will be sent in a timely manner.
- We will assess your satisfaction as often as is practical.
- Attorneys will spend as much time as necessary to get to know you, your business and your industry.
- Our attorneys will strive to update you regularly. We’ll keep you informed and a part of the process.
- Referrals are always appreciated, and when appropriate we’ll return the favor.
- We will keep you informed of seminars and other educational programs we are offering, which might be of benefit to you or your staff.
- We will strive to be as accessible as possible, as much of the time as possible.