Experienced Representation in Civil, Criminal, Real Estate and Other Litigation Matters
At Akridge & Balch, P.C., our lawyers and paralegals have been skillfully litigating on behalf of businesses and individuals in East Alabama for more than 15 years. We have tried a wide range of cases before judges and juries in state and federal court.
We help clients make informed decisions about whether to pursue their goals in litigation. Our attorneys communicate regularly with clients throughout the life of a case and make sure they understand what to expect. Contact us by calling 334-246-4697 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Some areas of litigation we handle include:
- Real estate and land use litigation: We represent buyers, sellers, lenders and land developers of residential and commercial property in real estate litigation. Our attorneys have the experience to handle these complex legal matters and properly protect your investment in real estate litigation.
- Commercial contract litigation: Our business law attorneys assist clients with resolving contact disputes through litigation.
- Employment law litigation: We represent both employers and employees in litigation regarding claims of discrimination, harassment and denied Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) benefits.
- Family law litigation: We represent clients in divorce and child custody litigation.
- Criminal defense litigation: Our firm protects the rights of clients who have been charged with DUI or other criminal offenses.
- Personal injury: If you have been injured by another’s negligence, we can help you obtain proper compensation for medical expenses, lost earnings and pain and suffering.
- Copyright and Trademark litigation: We represent parties who have had their intellectual property infringed upon and parties accused of infringement in copyright and trademark litigation.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your litigation needs in any of these areas. Our office, located in Auburn, is open weekdays from 8 to 5. We offer Saturday consultations, by appointment.