Legal Solutions for Alabama Businesses and Individuals
At Akridge & Balch, P.C., we have been providing businesses and individuals in East Alabama with a wide range of legal services for more than 15 years. Our knowledgeable team of lawyers and paralegals takes the time to communicate directly with clients during each step of the of legal process.
Some of our practice areas include:
- Business and commercial law: We represent start-up business entities and existing companies, handling a wide range of business law responsibilities. We are able to effectively partner with other professionals (accountants, architects, engineers, banks and brokers) retained by our clients to provide comprehensive solutions to business law needs. We handle multi-state transactions routinely.
- Real estate law and property development: Our firm represents buyers, sellers, investors and developers of residential and commercial real estate. We also counsel on landlord tenant matters, including leases and evictions.
- Estate planning, asset protection and probate administration: We draft individualized estate planning documents (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate and gift tax documents, advance healthcare directives) and efficiently carry out all the responsibilities of probate.
- Family law: We provide valuable legal guidance in family court proceedings regarding divorce, child custody and child support.
- Elder law: When an individual is advancing in age, it is essential to provide them with legal guidance regarding housing and medical care. At Akridge & Balch, we assist clients with their elder law concerns.
- Employment law: We represent both employers and employees in litigation regarding claims of discrimination and harassment.
Contact us by calling 334-246-4697 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your concerns regarding any of these practice areas. Our office, located in Auburn, is open weekdays from 8 to 5. We offer Saturday consultations, by appointment.